- All abstracts must be submitted to the congress website only.
- Deadline for abstract submission is September 15, 2018.
- Abstracts submitted after the system closure will not be accepted.
- Please prepare the abstract in the format of Word file.
- The body of abstract should be consisted of Introduction, Objective, Materials and Methods, Results, and Discussion and Conclusion.
- Theme of presentation conservation programe, reintroduction, zoo management, welfare and ethic, science for zoo management, veterinary care, biodiversity.
- The number of words in the text must not exceed 250; the whole abstract must be within one A4 page.
- Figures and tables are not be allowed in the abstract.
- Before submitting your abstract, please check the spelling and do language proof carefully. Your abstract will be published in the abstract book/e-book as received.
- Submit abstract via our online system below. Please follow the step and then upload your abstract file.
Abstract Acceptance Notification
- Notification of acceptance/rejection will be sent via email to submitter by September 15, 2018. If you have not received the notifying email by that date, please contact the secretariat office.
Presenter is required to pay the registration fee payment to have the abstract published in the Congress Abstract Book/e-book.